Displays bosses, firstkill, boss bodycount, boss loot, free choosable screenshot / picture.
Totally free configurable through component.
Updated on 2011-07-12
- Working Joomla 1.5 installation
- PHP 5.x
What you get
- Component for managing raid instances / bosses / loot / etc.
- Module to configure what to display in customizable style
- Example Boss pics for all WoW Raid bosses displaying in module infobox
- One license to use the installation (component+module) for one website
- Ability to download each included archive (.zip) 10 times (so you can update to a max of 10 times in case of bugfixes and new releases)
- Read the EULA, it is mandatory! (English Version follows)
- See example module in the left column and hover over the instance names and boss names with your mouse!
View Preview Images of the Component and Module
- Click HERE to view more pictures of the component!
Backend Component Features
- backend component and module are completely in english and german
- preconfigured Classic / BC / WotLK / Cataclysm (Patch 4.2) raid dungeons including all bosses and boss loot
- raid data (dungeon / boss / item names) included in the following languages: english, german, french and spanish
- raid dungeons are now categorized by WoW Expansion
- create your own categories and make your own raid dungeon collection for display
- easy updateable for upcoming raid dungeons
- add / delete / edit raids (ideal for adding and customizing raid instances!)
- add / delete / edit bosses, boss loot, eqdkp raid note parse string for boss (using regular expressions)
- every input field offers quick online help what to enter (take a look at the component picture below)
- option to display tooltips with overlibwms instead of CSS NEW!
- displays raid as icon, text or both
- customizeable raid progress bars (choose your own colors!)
- parses your eqdkp loot for acquiring raid progress to display (requires eqdkp dkp system) NEW!
- eqdkp raid notes parsing for bosskills, boss bodycount, loot, firstkill (requires eqdkp dkp system)
- the tooltip is fully styleable!
- WoW tooltip style included
- tooltip position freely choosable (left / right)
- horizontal / vertical display
- optionally displays configurable screenshot in separate infobox
- optionally displays looted items with drop amount from boss in infobox
- displays raids by predefined or custom category
- multiple instances of the module are possible, e.g. to display raids by expansion in separate modules
Zahlungsmöglichkeit vorerst nur per
Payments only via at the moment!